Saturday, April 15, 2006

Fabric to paper

This weekend, I'm going to try to finish something in a medium I haven't visited in a long time ...

*gak*!


I took this "what creature are you - dragon/demon/fairy/mermaid" quiz... these are my results:


You scored as Mermaid.
Mermaid: Mermaids are also known as Sirens. These creatures were beautiful women who tricked sailors into becoming completely entranced by their haunting voices and found death soon after. Not all stories of Mermaids are about gentle loving sea people. They are mystical, magical, and extremely dangerous. They have a way about them that brings anyone they are around to seem enchanted. They are very mysterious creatures and to meet one... Would mean certain Death. Let the song of the Sea fill your soul, for you are a Mermaid.

Mermaid 75%
WereWolf 67%
Faerie 59%
Demon 50%
Angel 42%
Dragon 42%

a third of me is sea-like. The other is .... Lupine?

Oh goodness. I guess I better wax my legs today!

No comments: