Friday, October 06, 2006

Someone gave me stash!


In light of my pending stash diet aka 5 BAP finish done with my 4 Stitching Bandits gang, I got a mini-break thanks to my friend Magi from the Malaysian Stitchers board. she had made a needlebook with a bee in it and my initials and also sent over some Anchor Perle Cotton she had gotten in Scotland.

I really don't know why I deserve all this... and I am so thankful to her. She says it is because I helped her to kit her HAED and helped her get a beautiful sampler, but really, it is my pleasure. That's what groups are all about, isn't it? Helping and sharing.

Anyway, my new needlebook (this really is such a novelty for me because I do not know how to do finishing and I wish I did, I have a needlebook keep kit here from Scotland bought for me by my buddy Karen, and I don't know how to get that done and dearly wish to.

I have been moving my online "social" stitchers focus of late to new circles and taking a backseat from places like MYS and moving to other things like Shuttles and Needles on Yahoo. But the most exciting these days are the 4 Stitching Bandits. I cannot plug them enough because Joyce, Sean and Novia and by extension, Audrey (is also a Bandit now, I figure!!) are such amazing, amazing craftsmen with the needle. Puts me to shame!

We've got a little joke among us
Joyce is the stitching angel (cos she is just soooooo sweet and nice)
I am the stitching devil (yeah, I know, if the shoe fits)
Novia is the stitching fairy (because Novia's just... well, magic)
Sean is the stitching queen (nuff said hahahahaha you know I love you, Sean :) )

Everyone needs a little royalty in their lives, my sweet. if Audrey is in, do we find a tag for her, too? hehehe.

Also an additional plug, Novia owns Titania Dreams, an online LNS and Audrey founded and manages Dark Lilac, another online LNS. Their shop links can be found in the 4 Stithcing Bandits blog (look at the links on the left).

3 comments:

Joysze said...

A might fight you for that devil title, EK as she prides herself in being the most evil of the ETs. ;)"A" is for Audrey... and we call her Ancient (Evil).

Joysze said...

"A" might fight you for that devil title, EK as she prides herself in being the most evil of the ETs. ;)"A" is for Audrey... and we call her Ancient (Evil).

CraftyPretender said...

yeah, but she's an evil triplet ... the verdict's out on what she's like as a bandit yet LOL plus, I claim first dibs rights!!!