Wednesday, February 04, 2009

More Mary... and a floss toss

Judy and I, on the Crafty Coven, cooked up (I never say "organise"... it's too darn formal) a Craft-A-Long for the week leading up to the SuperBowl. I'm glad the Steelers won because my pal Brenda is a diehard fan and she cooked all Pittsburgh favourites for her party down in Chicago. Plus, I'm just trying to suck up so she can send me some homemade pierogies... hehehehe

We had a nice bunch of friends participating. Here's what I've been up to.

Mary now has that flower thing, and I've done the fleur-de-lis on the France side and am working through that licorne. 3 1/2 pages more to go!!!! Will this never end!




Also, here's a floss toss for Reflets de Soie's Sampler Espagnole. The 25ct evenweave in Light Cognac, which is a sort of muted pumpkin, was courtesy of Ms Brenda. I was looking around in Jo-Anns, and decided to try out some of their new Satin floss (all you silk snobs... shush!) in mother of pearl, prussian blue, medium and light antique blue.

No comments: