Sunday, November 15, 2009

The 10 day road to ruin

It starts with two people talking. I can't say that any good sense or brains may have been involved. And it always starts with one of my closest stitching cohorts. Joyce is the culprit, of course.

After unsuccessfully trying to get her to start her Chatelaine Japanese Garden... my god, the woman already owns chart and kit and fabric is no issue, ... and she is waiting on Jan 1 before dipping her hands into those silks and beads???

She is now concentrating on stitching Mirabilia's Circle of Friends in 10 days. That is, start, finish, bead, Kreinik, everything. Then I made the mistake of suggesting that I stitch alongside her for something.... couldn't decide so that woman named Peregrination.

At first (in our excitement induced stupor) we thought we could do it... well, after 4 days, we are seriously rethinking it...there is less time than we thought and I think our efforts may be valiant, but... I'll just let the pictures do the talking.

The before pic is below. THis is the pic as of yesterday afternoon:


1 comment:

Joysze said...

I don't have fabbie yet, la. Hehehe. You got a lot done, though! But I agree with you, what were we thinking?! LOL!!