Friday, March 01, 2013

OK, so I'm roped into the...

WiPocalypse!!!!! Kevin, over at Cabbages and Kings sent me an email and it's hard not to say no to that darling fellow -- especially since he's a prince among enablers and a stitchy PIC (partner in crime). I know the WiPocalypse has been around for a while, and I think for a while, my galpal Joyce joined it, too. I've no idea what the rest of 2013 is going to garner but it's high time some major X'es are put in!!! Here is my WIP list... here's my list 1) Mette Putfarcken 2)That peacock (DMC) 3) Kappie Originals peacock 4) Flamenco (Papillon Creations) 5) PAradigm Lost 6) Bagatelle 7) Metal (the erstwhile Stab and Stash) 8)Plight of Fancy (Longdog) 9) Four seasons of Cirques (all Cirques in the four seasons colours) on a single piece of fabric 10) Houses of Hawk Run hollow (insert guilty giggle) 11) Grand Marquoir 2009 (JL Grandsire) 12) The Name of God 13) my grandparets' dual sampler -- again, my bad habit of putting a series of matching samplers on one piece of fabric -- it's Four Oaks' Rhapsody in Blue and Love Song technically, I have 17 WIPS but I incorporated some into two pieces of fabric for 2 projects... I know, I know, dig that hole deeper, right? The active WIP at the moment is Paradigm Lost (A pic to follow soonish)...

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Woohoo! I succeeded in getting you to join the WIPocalypse! Hey, I also see I made the list of "cool stitchers" over in the right column! Awesome!

Now I better get off this iPad and get moving on my WIPs. If they aren't finished by the end of 2013, I hear the Zombie Apocalypse may occur! Eek!

Watch "The Walking Dead" on AMC.com if you need to learn how to protect yourself. Not that I'm implying you won't finish those 17 WIPs or anything! Lol!