No, not a daily journal of my life. Not a not-so-secret diary. Not a pretentious soapbox (most of the time, anyway).
I created this bloggy thing because
a) It's 2.16am and I can't sleep
b) If you can't beat 'em blogging-ers, join 'em
c) I wanted to fiddle around with beginner's beginning HTML, about 10 years too late
d) Staying glued to the computer is better than glueing my lips to a chocolate bar
e) It gives me a reason to try to skive off work on a bad day (no, i was just kidding, honest!)
Seriously, though, I've been trying to get involved with a little more self-expression these few years. And I like to share, sometimes.
Of course, when this blog got started, I had the vague idea to cut out as many "I"s as possible. But can see this is going to be a constant lesson in futility. Nggaaarrrghh. But in a nutshell, here's what sort of posts to expect:
- Updates on needlework projects, some other fibre arts (so shoot me, I want to be a housefrau. It's a noble life). Occasional WIP pictures of said projects.
- Occasional photographics efforts of non-needlework projects
- Occasional efforts at reading and writing. But not 'rithmetic. Seriously, though, there will be posts on some writings, some self-made art.
- Occasional opinions on music, art and literature ... as I reach for my stiff upper lip :P
- Occasional plugs for things I like, because the best advertising is by word of mouth, hahaha!
- Occasional vents...kept to a minimum
- Anything else that warrants a post, I suppose.
Life. It's complicated. But it ain't rocket science.
Thanks for visiting.