Sunday, April 09, 2006

Indecisive

... on hobbies, that is. I've been doing a little hardanger lately, mainly to get my five squares done quickly for my mother so she can frame it ... it wears on the fingertips sometimes, though.

My hardanger is slowly turning out to be some of the most colourful I've ever seen. Everyone's elses has got ecru, white, single colour and looks lacy. Mine sort of looks like it entered a Mexican carnival and bought every thing in sight ... I'll show this in a pic later, hopefully tomorrow.

Have my second last Haby/Wool hardanger class tomorrow, and I think I will be taught Maltese crosses. I'm planning to make some bookmarks for friends (sssh, don't tell) at work as well, so I will be kept busy playing with perle cotton for a while. But no more deadlines this time : it takes the fun out of stitching.

Woke up this morning to the music of some lawnmover going bonkers in the neighbour's garden. This means, woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I think I might do some crafting to calm me down, or play with some drawings and sketches. I haven't done any paper/pen/colour work for a few weeks.

No comments: